You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.
Terms & Conditions
- By placing an order on our web-site you are confirming that you are over the age of 18. If our courier suspects that you are under the age of 18 they may ask for identification & if not satisfied they are informed by us not to leave the wine. We are committed to upholding our legal & social obligations.
- All or our stock is subject to availability & vintage change. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages. Where the advertised vintage is not available we will substitute wines for the next available vintage of equal or greater value.
- Our minimum order online is 6 bottles
- Vintage CANNOT be guaranteed
- We reserve the right not to accept any order without reason.
- Our deliveries are made by a third party company. If you are unavailable to sign for the order the driver may leave the wine in a ‘safe’ place as specified by you whilst placing order.As far as possible all deliveries will be CONTACTLESS DELIVERY - We will call & leave your delivery outside your front doorA card will be posted through your letterbox notifying you of where it has been delivered or how you can arrange a re-delivery. It is important to keep & check your delivery note – you should notify us immediately of any missing or damaged items.
- The courier will attempt to deliver your order twice after which time it will be returned to their dept for collection by you. If the wine has not been collected after 3 days it will be returned to us. Re-delivery will incur a charge.
- If a customer is repeatedly unavailable to take delivery we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- We do not deliver to mainland UK only. Some postcodes may incur additional delivery charges which you will be notified of before delivery & a full refund offered if you choose to cancel the order.
- Prices include VAT at the current UK rate
- We warrant that our wine is of satisfactory quality & fit for their general purpose
- No further discount are available on any promotions or prices other than stated
- We will make every effort to ensure all our prices are kept updated on this web-site, however, occasionally, if we make a mistake we will contact you & ask you if you wish to cancel or continue with your order at the correct price. We are not obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to amend/cancel an offer anytime before or during the offer period.
- We may change our Terms & Conditions from time-to-time and you are advised to check this page for the updated version. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
- This site may include links to other web-sites operated by third parties. These are provided to you as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content of these sites & do not give any warranties whilst you are browsing these sites.
- We accept no liability for viruses or other computer containments. We also advise that you have relevant, up-dated anti-virus & firewalls before downloading images from ours or third-party sites.
- We are not responsible for any delay in delivering your order if the delay is caused by any circumstances that are beyond our control eg. War, Malicious Damage, Riot, Fire, Flood, Storm or act of God.
Faulty Wines, Cancellations & Complaints:
- We will replace or refund any of our wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this for you. Please email as at email@example.com
- You may cancel your order at anytime until 7 days after your delivery. Please return your order to us in the original packaging if possible. All bottles should be unopened & intact with no label damage i.e. water damage. We will arrange a refund within 48 working hours of the goods being received & inspected. For cancellations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For complaints please email email@example.com You can expect a full resolution with 72 working hours by a senior manager in our team. (We will notify you of any delays). Each complaint will be treated confidentially.
- If required, we may share information we gather on this site with the Police or private sector agencies with the sole purpose of prevention of offences or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. We will not use the information shared for this purpose for marketing.
Reviews & Comments
- We will be encouraging are customers to share their reviews of wines they have or have not enjoyed. We will not publish any comments/reviews that are obscene, offensive to us or any other third party. Any content should not include software viruses, political or sales campaigning, chain letters or mass mailings.
- If you post a comment or submit subject matter you are allowing us to use this material royalty free.
- All reviews/comments/ are subject to being edited.